Stolo Technologies Private Limited (“Stolo”, “us”, “we”, or “our”), operates the https://stolo.in/ website (the “Service”, “Site”, or “Services”).
By accessing this website and application we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Stolo if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Stolo Technologies Private Limited provides information solely for informational purposes & does not in any way promote investments, trading or advisory of any sort.
This application is a tool to calculate and manage different possibilities arising through the forecast provided by the user. In no way does it recommend or account for any trading or investment objective.
Before acting on any of the output presented by the application you should consider its suitability in accordance with your desired results or if necessary seek professional advice.
The rules or strategies referred to via this application may not yield desired results or may prove immaterial. It is assumed that you completely understand that the past performance is not a guide for future performance, future returns are not guaranteed.
Due to data dependency, nature & speed of data collating, the company does not guarantee timeliness, performance, accuracy, correctness, and timeliness of data or interpretation of any data or sort of, functionality, content, or comprehensiveness.
Risks associated with Live Trading:
- The relevant market might fail or behave unexpectedly.
- Market centers in which you seeking to implement your trading strategy may fail or behave incorrectly because of technical reasons relating to infrastructure, connectivity, and similar factors.
- Your strategy might suffer from adverse market conditions. Those conditions can include a lack of liquidity and abrupt and unwarranted price swings. Also possible are late market openings, early market closings, market chaos, mid-day trading pauses, and other such disruptive events.
- The system you use for generating trading orders, communicating those orders to your broker, and receiving queries and trading results from your broker may fail or not function in a correct or timely manner.
- Latency (i.e., delays) within and between your system, as well as those of your broker and the market in which you seek to affect trades, might cause orders, corrections, and cancels to be placed or not placed in ways that are not desired. You may receive incorrect information, or be unable to get information, about your orders, your positions, or market conditions. Incorrect actions may be taken, or correct actions may not be taken, because of inaccurate or missing information. In addition, you may be unable to terminate or edit your strategy.
- Time lag at various points in live trading might cause unexpected behavior.
- The systems of third parties in addition to those of the provider from which we obtain various services, your broker, and the applicable securities market may fail or malfunction.
- Strategic/Systematic trading depends on the availability of various services from third parties in addition to your service provider and your broker. These, for example, include providers of data services, computational services, and network connectivity. The operations of these third parties are beyond all of our reasonable control. Regardless of the reason for any failure by your broker, the market in which you seek to have trades executed, or these other third parties, we will not have any liability for any such failure.
- Accurate and complete real-time price data is critical for the success of strategic/systematic trading. The systems of these data providers could experience failures, errors, and latency, which could result in missing, incorrect, or stale market data.
- Malicious and criminal activities might cause your strategies and strategy to fail or your brokerage account to be compromised.
- All computers and networks are subject to malicious “hacking” attacks and criminal activities designed to misappropriate intellectual property, compromise personally identifiable information, steal funds, or any combination of such purposes. These attacks might be attacks on a target of opportunity or specifically targeted. Each of the various systems described above that are necessary for you to engage in live strategic/systematic trading is subject to such an attack. Any such attack could cause the system so attacked to function improperly or not at all and could result in the misappropriation of your intellectual property, the compromise of your personally identifiable information and personal financial information, the theft of your funds, and can cause your strategy to misbehave, malfunction or behave erratically.
By using the application it is assumed that you fully understand the risk associated & that you are solely responsible for any gains & losses arising due to the use of the aforesaid application.
You take full responsibility for any financial loss, emotional loss etc. arising by the use of the information provided by the application & its sources.
In no circumstance “Stolo” or its associates, employees, owners or shareholders shall be liable for any expense, loss or damage direct or indirect, arising out of the application or in any connection with the use of the application shall be responsible or liable to be questioned.
Any disputes, arguments or matters arising due to the nature of its business or any related circumstances or situations shall fall in exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of India only.
These terms, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our products & services directly or indirectly made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone.
By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform or device and/or by completing registration, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out below (including the disclaimer statement).